Do you want to learn more about the body language of your baby and would you like to share a special treatment with your child? Come and experience the magic of baby massage and yoga! Learn safe and effective massage techniques based on the Shantala massage and follow up with a baby yoga course.
THE TOUCH OF MASSAGE
Our training involves many different styles of touch, movement, interaction and communication. They can be grouped into four categories: Interaction, Stimulation, Relief and Relaxation.
* Development of trust and confidence
* Promotion of bonding and secure attachment
* Verbal/non verbal communication
* Mind and body awareness
* Coordination and balance
* Hormonal and immune systems
* Learning and concentration
* Muscular development and growth
* Circulatory and digestive systems
* Cramps, gas, colic, constipation and elimination
* Growing pains and muscular tension
* Teething discomfort and facilitation of developmental milestones
* Increases flexibility and muscle tone
* Reduction in stress hormones
* Improves sleep patterns
* Regulation of behavioural states
* Calms and learns to calm themselves
With massaging your baby, you will get to know your child’s body language, learn how to react on his needs and your parental intuition will increase which creates self-confidence.
Baby massage is easy to learn and fun! We will teach you different techniques and strokes inspired by the Indian Shantala massage, Swedish massage, reflexology and yoga. Sleeping rhythm, reflexes, and recognising developmental milestones, are some of the topics and skills you will learn.
A summary of the lessons will be presented in a brochure, so you will always have something to look back on.
The training is informal, fun and educative. They can take place in small group sessions (max 4 families) or in private sessions.
During the program, you will get introduced to baby yoga. This short and specialised training can be booked after completing the baby massage course.
Baby yoga provides a set of practices to enhance playful interaction and communication between parent and baby. Yoga, just like any movement, can stimulate muscles, nerves and emotional development in babies.
It is beneficial for all babies, you don’t need to practice yoga to get started with your baby. Baby Yoga perfectly complements baby massage and expands the benefits of touch with those of movement and relaxation:
* Yoga moves adapted to babies
(mini twists, mini stretches, upper and lower body movements, diagonal movements)
* Playful moves with rhymes and songs
* Training in a small group
min 2, max 4 families
* One morning per week
for 4 weeks
* 4 sessions of 1 hour
* Individuel training
* When it suits you
* 4 sessions of 1 hour
Please contact us:
* for the next upcoming training and location
* for special offers
* si vous souhaitez suivre les séances en Français
* voor training in het Nederlands
We are looking forward to seeing you!
+41 24 473 21 61
Samantha de Charrière
Certified Infant Massage Instructor by the IAIM